How to receive building (budive) passport
Why is it needed? This is a package of documents that spells out all the technical, architectural, technological aspects that will be taken into account in the further implementation of the house construction plan.
It has two components
1) the text, where all the conditions of construction are prescribed;
2) graphic material that visually represents how it all will look, taking into account the scale of the object and its environment.
1. Collect documents
2. Apply for a passport
3. Develop a project (not mandatory, but only if desired)
4. Wait for the permission of the authorized body
5. Notify about the receipt of a construction passport
What documents are needed to get building (budive) passport
And now in more detail. First, let's figure out what is included in the concept of a private house in the language of legislation. Individual (estate) residential, garden, country house, not higher than two floors (excluding the attic) with an area of up to 300 square meters. Also, a building passport is required for the construction of utility buildings, structures, garages and landscaping elements on a land plot. If it suits your plans, then move on.
And you need to move to the nearest department of architecture of the local self-government body - the executive committee of the district or city council, but not empty-handed. There you need to submit the following documents:
1) an act of ownership of the land plot where it is planned to build an object (this must be a notarized copy);
2) an application for a construction passport;
3) permission of co-owners for development (if the right to erect a building is transferred to a person who does not own the specified plot, a superficial agreement must be provided);
4) a sketch of the future building. It is carried out in free form, graphically or using text, but it is important to show the boundaries of the structure relative to the site in an accessible way, how the necessary engineering and technical equipment will be carried out - all this with an indication of the overall dimensions. In general, there is a reason to remember the drawing lessons.
5) and do not forget about your personal passport and identification code - you can't do without it.
In addition to these mandatory components, you can bring all the confirmation of the feasibility of your construction: geodetic and topographic images, technical information and existing buildings on the territory, additional information about engineering communications.
6) a construction project is not a mandatory document at this stage, it is provided at the request of the owners.
Is it possible to make changes to the building passport? Yes, you can. But for this, it is necessary to provide to an already known authority:
statement of intent to make changes;
preliminary construction passport;
sketch solutions for changes (they should not exceed the allowable standards under which the concept of a private house falls).